Sunday, October 20, 2013

Best Chapter of My Life

I wish I started writing about him when we were dating (aww it would be so sweet). But if I really did, I would be a total idiot and laughing stock since he has been secretly reading this ever since we met. 

To begin with, I do have my own set of perfect boyfriend list which can go on and on... but here goes the “summarised” version.

He must be funny, just to me and maybe his close friends? Not to the whole world, joker kind. Or funny enough to make me laugh when he crack a joke or do stupid stuff. He has to tolerant the “childishness” in me, especially doing stupid things with me... Eating M&Ms and playing with the colours (you might not get what I mean if you never play with M&Ms before) or play scissors paper stone to make decision. Another thing about me is that I enjoy watching cartoons, Spongebob is my favourite and I still watch Disney channel, cartoon network and nickelodeon ALOT. He has to watch all of it with me. 

Looks doesn't really matter. Pleasant and neat looking will do! Smoker is out. But then of course if he is all I've listed earlier on, and he is good looking, that will be a bonus. Haha! However, being good looking is a super big problem to me. I mean for good looking guys, they always have those girl fans going crazy about them. And for me, I can't handle it. I will start comparing, usually I will just get very emotional about things. 

He have to be smart and knowledgeable, but have to be humble too. I can't stand cocky guys or guys who have super big ego. A smart guy who can give good advice and help me along my life, I hate guys who don't think about future or life in a mess. Oh and he must be someone who love his family, it means a lot to me since I'm from a christian family. Last of all, being the most important one, he must know how to dress up, maybe at least have some fashion sense. He can be drop dead good looking, but if he dress like JB boy... I can't handle it too. Haha! I'm doing up the list as if I'm a rich man daughter or some hot model.

No shit, my list can go on and on. I will stop here, before my list is too long to handle. It's not like I'm VS model right.


Here we go, why I love my boyfriend so much? Because he is all that I mentioned above.

So, this is the wanted man who stole my heart away. It all started off from my lousy friends, I have my reason for calling them lousy, so they were viewing 'girls' fb photos with him and one of them happen to be me. THIS IS WHY I SAID LOUSY FRIENDS! EXCUSE ME, THEY JUST MADE MY FB PRIVACY SETTING NON EXISTENCE. Okay so I don't have a twilight love story to tell here, probably any tom dick and harry can guess correctly what happen next. But there's actually one cool fact about us...

You won't believe this, but we are actually long lost kindergarten classmate. It was one of the night when he send me home, he pointed at the kindergarten where I used to studied at when I was five and told me he used to study there too. 

So I went to dig out this photo. This is crazy right?

Will just end off this chapter with a poem by 'wordslikesummerweeds' that could express how much I fall for him.

I may just be falling
for your erratic heartbeat
and the way you look into my eyes
when I don’t want you to. 
I may just be falling
for the way you accept me, 
how you sing wherever you are, 
for the softness to you 
when you’re convinced I’m not looking. 
But mostly, 
the way you look at me from across the room
and show me off
like I’m the prettiest thing you’ve ever laid eyes on.
And I am mesmerized by the way
you tilt my face to yours,
how you’re flustered by the fact
that I am turning your world upside down
simply by being myself. 
My heart will learn to fill the beats that yours misses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Update your blog more oftenly :)

Anonymous said...

hello