Monday, July 29, 2013

New Chapter of Life

Ever since my last semester of school I've stopped writing, reason being pure lazy. 

Then I realised, I should continue writing so 10 years later I could read back and laugh at how hilarious I am. Here I am, back to talking to myself about myself! Life have been better, of course. Life in school is equivalent to hell. Thinking back, I only get to sleep for 4 hours a day is such a torture that you would only get to experience during war torture treatment. For instance, can anyone imagine having class that starts at 9am, drawing, listening in lecture, editing from photoshop/illustrator and writing reports. Usually ends about 5pm, then after I would head down to sewing room or pattern-making room to continue doing up the final garment. Well, this nightmare of mine officially ended since 30th April 2012.   

 

I moved on, doing investment and even joined the company as a secretary. Frankly, you can rate this as one of the best job ever for freshy grad. Start work at 2pm? But usually I reach the office at 4/5pm. And ends at 10pm? Most of the time my meals are provided because my boss or his partner would drag me along to their dinner meetings or to catch up. I get to travel around with the company to Hong Kong, Shen Zhen, Philipphines and Malaysia. Please tell me how can life be better than this? Best of all, my boss allow me to get his driver to drive me to work & enjoy working at his clubhouse at Sentosa Cove, it's a beautiful place.


 

I love the job, but I left. I moved on to what I've been studying for the past three years, MARKETING/ BUSINESS/ FASHION. I joined the educational software company under their business team. There's many things for me to learn and catch up. This might not be the job that everybody hope to take up, but this is one of the best platform to start learning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley, can I know what's the co. That you were working as secretary?

Ashley C said...

Hi! I worked in Cuffz Holdings.

Anonymous said...

hello ashley, how do i contact you if i have some questions on cuffz? appreciate your help. thx

Ashley C said...

Hi there, you can fb message me
https://www.facebook.com/rosebulletbang