Friday, August 29, 2014

DA LIFE



So here I am, having Da Life. 

Haha just to give a clue of where I have been disappearing to... This is the check list!
  1. Munich (Germany)
  2. Frankfurt (Germany)
  3. Copenhagen (Denmark)
  4. Malmo (Sweden)
  5. Milan (Italy)
  6. Venice (Italy)
  7. Amsterdam (Netherlands)
  8. Moscow (Russia)
  9. Goldcoast
  10. London
  11. San Fransico 
  12. Huston 
  13. South Africa
Well, to summarise, these are the more worth mentioning places that I've visited. HAHAHA in other words it is my ultimate boosting list. Gosh I'm sucha asshole. 

But... it can be quite empty traveling without my boyfriend, close friends or family. Just came back from a 10 days flight, I feel like taking MC for being home-sick. Especially now that Jordan is going through his army days, I'm always extremely bored. Even though I meet up with my friends every other day but there's always this 'alone' time, from 2am-4am when I fail to sleep. The time just doesn't pass for godsake and I guess I should turn to sleeping pills soon which I'm already holding it now. 


I miss Jordan Tay so much. If he is around now, I wouldn't be so lame wasting my time on a 'dead log' here. It's 29Aug, Thursday midnight, if he is here we would be cuddling in bed watching a movie, chatting, eating supper, talking about how fat we are now or how smelly his fart is, planning our next overseas trip, laughing, playing with his new hair, playing ps4, me dominating in the conversation, boosting what a skillful driver I am, bitching, htht, kicking his butt, playing with his tummy and blahblahblah... 


No comments: