Tuesday, November 29, 2011

This is a note that I found on my facebook, it is a "survey" I did it when I was 17. Hahahahaha! I seriously think I'm hilarious! Look at Q3 hahahaha wtf!

1. What do you do if you are in the bathroom with a beetle flying around?
I will be like OMG and stop bathing, eventually shout for my mum(though she can't do anything), then I will stand to the extreme corner of the bathroom while observe the beetle carefully in case it fly onto me!


2. What do you do if you hear a song you like playing on the radio when you are all alone in the room
Yea yea! And start screaming the song out haha like nobody business.


3. You want to speak to your crush badly. What is your pick up line? (Yes. Both boys AND girls have pick up lines)
Hey, look at my new shoe! Nice right?!?!?! %$^@*&!^@


4. What do you do if all your friends hate a particular band that you love?
Ignore and continue to scream over my favourite band. JONAS BROTHERS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!


5. What do you do when you trip and fall in front of many people?
Pretend that it hurts, meanwhile, softly sing "so what! I'm still a rockstar! I got my rock move!"


6. You forgot to do your multiple-choice question homework (the one whereby you have to choose 1 out of 4 options given to you as your answer) and your class starts in 5 minutes. What do you do?
I will be like "Oh shit" and act innocent


7. You have bad breath and someone speaks to you. How do you react?
Try to stand a distance away then speak to that person in some alien language then run away


8. You just finished gym and after a shower, you drop your underpants on the wet floor. What do you do?
"Oh shit" and be sad over it. I really dunno what to do :(


9. What do you do if a personality quiz says that you have a lousy personality as your result?
Do the quiz again! And make sure it turns out to be good!


10. Your friend gave you the worst gift you have ever received and asks: Do you like it? How do you react?
I will give a :(


11.(Continued from question 10) What are you really thinking secretly inside?
I rather get a angbao.


12. A hot guy/girl keeps looking at you while you are on the bus. What are you secretly thinking inside?
He must be thinking that im cool too hahaha!!! But wait! Oh shit oh shit, is my hair okay?

No comments: