Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hello!

I've been through hell this few months, busying with school work and stuff? Haha!

A little update, I've not been sleeping for more than 5 hours a day since 7337819234 weeks ago. Monday was my super major presentation which is three days ago.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!

I definitely know that I'm not well prepared. But everything went well teehee! I was surprised that I scored A's for most of my module, and to my astonishment my last group report scored A too hahaha yea yea I'm so bitchy but seriously I'm really over the moon~

So few months ago, I went to BKK with hs ang. Here's the phiiitooo!







Never really take pictures when I was there, was too crazy shopping hahaha didn't have the time hehe :p

Yea and there is hell lotsa things that actually happen recently, how I wish I'm not that lazy to upload all the photos here so at least 10years later when I read it again I will rmb awwwww!

Alright, gonna get some nap again! Kiss goodbye for ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your fringe grew longer!