Monday, January 02, 2012



2011,
I spent my last few days in BKK
I went to BKK with my childhood/church friends and brother
I went to BKK with hs ang during school days
I went to Taiwan
I dedicated most of my time for school
I broke up with that asshole
I created twitter account
I started to step into clubs more often
I sold a Adidas perfume for $30 when the actual price in market is $3.90
I got really drunk and wasted for the first time
I watched 10 over movies with my brother in cinema
I cracked my iPhone4 screen
I dropped my iPhone4 into the toilet bowl for 3times in a year
I lost my wallet
I got back my wallet after one month, someone returned it to police station
I went for two classical music concert
I realised someone ripe off my "rosebulletbang" username _l_ that I had been using it since 13 years old (basically if you google rbb, all the acc is mine excpt the bloody twitter and wordpress)
I fell in love with nigahiga
I definitely grew fatter
I went to do a few voluntary work
I lost my camera
I bought a Nikon D5100
I worked in alldressedup
and

To sum up: It's been a boring year, but life has been awesome ever since sept!

No comments: