Wednesday, December 07, 2011

I just got back from my cousin's wedding at KL on sunday. I had slight fever after eating "Mao Wang Durian" hahaha yes I'm sucha weakling. It's been 3-4years since I last saw my relatives, the whole time I was figuring out this is my big auntie? second auntie? third uncle? or what? Worst thing is I gotta translate it to chinese omfg when I call them! Why can't I just call everyone auntie & uncle, isn't it more united?! Best of all, I have to call my dad's cousins which make my job more confusing haha! WHY THE FAMILY SO BIG?!
:( During the trip, I miss you like crazy

Monday, went to Ikea with ktj.

So after walking many rounds in Ikea, I manage to get some "accessories" for my room. Been walking around like some wandering ghost waiting for our dearest friend, Hantong, to end his monster school. Of sudden, one of us came out with the idea of staying over at my house. And yes, here we are, at my house! #random






Tuesday, I discovered new game on Iphone! Sims free play.............

Yea I'm a noob ass, but I don't care! I swear it is fun in some way you know?! I was bed bounded for the whole day, til Yuko asked me out for dinner. This crazy bytch, bluff me to her house, bite me, disturb me, make annoying sound, spam text me (when I'm just beside her), wanted to pass the "chicken pox" disease to me and blahblahblah then she went to sleep? HAHAHAHA she is going to be bitch for life cowbei!

Today, I'm going to tour around Singapore with my cousin although I know there is really nothing much.

No comments: